Customer Support - Internship
Are you a natural troubleshooter, always looking to get the best outcome for the clients? Do you care about creating a remarkable customer experience? Are you a strong communicator and quick thinker? Are you fluent in English? And more importantly, are you passionate about Digital Marketing?
As a Customer Support you will guide the Spaceboost customers in order to drive Product Adoption. This involves chatting through Intercom, one to many webinars, online demos etc.
As a Customer Success at Spaceboost, you will:
- Take responsibility for full cycle of a tier of customers
- Provide a world class service experience to Spaceboost customers through timely and succinct communication.
- Understand the customers ́ goals and align them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
- Work proactively to ensure that all customers receive maximum value from the tool.
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to cooperatively drive, maintain, and improve customer health.
- Work closely with the Engineering Team in order to solve any issues that the customers may encounter
- Work with customers to transform them into Spaceboost experts and evangelists through training, support, and relationship management.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Spaceboost’s tools and Google and Bing advertising in general so that you’re always able to solve customers’ problems.
We're definitely looking for you, if you:
- Previous Customer Support experience will be highly valued
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn new technology concepts quickly.
- Strong knowledge of software platforms and systems used for managing customer relationships and internal data sources (Intercom, Jira and others)
- Must be smart and business savvy with consultatory, problem solving, and escalation resolution skills.
- Super organized, quick learner who works well under pressure.
- Solid communication skills to maintain relationships and manage expectations.
- Have great communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give advice to help customers grow their performance.
- Have professional spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus).
- Our core values are very important to us:
We are passionate: We are positive and full of energy! We work to continuously delivering the best of ourselves, sharing values, knowledge, and achievements.
We are intergalactic explorers: We don’t settle. We have no fear. We are always looking forward to making things better!
We are innovators - our motto: Take risks, lose, learn and repeat! We empower new ways of working. We go beyond learning, implementing every improvement possible.
We are always here for our users: Our boosters’ happiness is our own happiness. We treat each of our users as one of our own, putting ourselves in their shoes to help them break through their barriers and boost their brands into orbit.
We have indestructible team spirit: Each one of us is equally important for the team. Our flat hierarchy promotes cooperation, taking advantage of everyone's superpowers. We have a constant feed-forward approach, recognizing every contribution!
If you believe you match these values, we are looking forward to meet you!