Frontend Junior Developer
Do you enjoy identifying potential products to satisfy your customer’s needs? Do you love follow up the developing process with the rest of the teams until you get your products ready? Do you like conducting market research looking for growth opportunities for your company? Do you love working within the digital startups ecosystem? Great! We are offering a unique opportunity to do all this and more at Spaceboost.
Here at Spaceboost we are looking for people who want to develop their career in one of the fastest growing sectors in the world. So, we need people with experience in Java development who are looking for new technological challenges. The selected candidates will begin to form part of a multidisciplinary team made up of Marketers and Data Scientists. They will perform tasks developing new platform tools, improving algorithms and processing data (Big Data).
As a Junior Frontend Developer at Spaceboost, you will take part in:
- Participation in team dynamics and the search for continuous improvements.
- Creation of services and REST apis.
- Carrying out automatic tests by unit as well as integrated of the developed components.
- Collaborative team work with Agile models (Scrum).
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and Bitbucket.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them.
- Experience and understanding of content management systems (CMS).
- Proficient understanding of web analytics and testing tools and implementation (tracking, AB testing).
- Experience with responsive web and mobile-first designs.
- Knowledge of Java or other programming languages.
- Experience with Spring, Grails, Rails, or other application frameworks.
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.