Manager Creative Video Production
Are you creative and like to create video stories? Do you know how to shoot, develop and edit video content that help people to solve a company challenge?
Are you a regular user of the latest video recording and editing programs and audiovisual animation (after effects or motion graphics)? Do you love working within the digital startups ecosystem? Great! We are offering a unique opportunity to do all this and more at Spaceboost.
As a Videographer at Spaceboost, you will work closely with Marketing, Product and Operations teams to help our users understand, use and take advantage of our software from the first moment they SignUp at Spaceboost.
Based in Spaceboost’s Barcelona offices, the Videographer will have a good eye for detail and tutorial video content. He will create videos that help the different departments of the company explain to customers how to use Spaceboost in their digital advertising campaigns. He will preferably have some experience in digital media technology and education.
As a Videographer at Spaceboost, you will:
- Must have experience in writing and create content (text and video).
- Storyteller with the ability to create storyboards and scripts that depict the business vision.
- Have good computer skills to work with various video editing software programs, such as Premiere & After Effects. In addition, knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D will be an asset.
- Have Creative mindset with ability to bring new and fresh ideas to life.
- Manage video projects from start to finish and maintain production timelines.
- Knowledge of social channels.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- 2+ years of video production experience in marketing, advertising, or entertainment.
- Portfolio showcasing examples of work.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proven ability to effectively balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in photography, videography, edition tools, motion and graphic design.
- Perfect written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.