Video Content Manager
Do you enjoy identifying potential products to satisfy your customers’ needs? Do you love to follow up on the developing process with the rest of your company’s teams until you get your products ready? Do you like producing video and written content for your company? Do you love working within the digital startups ecosystem? Great! We are offering a unique opportunity to do all this and more at Spaceboost.
As an Video Content Manager at Spaceboost, you will work closely with the rest of the team to know the knowledge and education needs of our customers as well as with other platforms to figure out what new products they are launching and how to use them. You can facilitate the decision-making process and roadmap planning together with the IT team, ship the right content and product development, and measure the success of the built solutions and produced materials. You will also have a direct impact on the long-term vision of our methodology and products and take part in building the strategy for their rollout.
Based in Spaceboost’s Barcelona offices, the Video Content Manager will be a successful software business professional, preferably with some experience in digital media technology and education, and will be fully responsible for defining the vision and execution of one specific product area, reporting to the CMO, CIO, and COO.
As a Video Content Manager at Spaceboost, you will:
- In the first place, the Video Content Manager must master writing and create content (text and video).
- Secondly, it is essential that the content manager knows and can handle the most popular CMS, such as WordPress or Magento or Prestashop if it is an ecommerce.
- You must also have some knowledge of design to be able to better assess the work that is made of graphic materials, in addition to a certain aesthetic taste.
- It is essential to have knowledge of SEO positioning to create content that is relevant to search engines.
- Regarding the viralization of content, you must have knowledge of community management or, at least, network analysis to know what content can be better viralized in social networks.
- You are responsible for crafting your area’s roadmap together with product managers, heads and the leadership team, to align the methodology, product vision, and strategy across the company.
- Finally, the content manager must have analytical knowledge that allows them to measure the effectiveness of the content created.
We're definitely looking for you, if you have:
- Some experience in product management and product owner experience, preferably focusing on B2B SaaS.
- Launched successful education contents or products will be valued. Consistent track record of driving user or revenue growth through education or contents.
- Some experience from a software domain. Experience from online advertising domain (building measurement, optimization, or reporting) is not mandatory but preferred.
- Perfect written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge of video edition tools, motion and graphic design.
- Experience executing high-impact projects. Making hard decisions and trade-offs come naturally to you.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Passion for UX and prototyping knowledge.